Based on a spirit of empathy and sincerity, we, the members of the Nitta Gelatin Family, are dedicated to the development of our business and contributions to the global community.
We will lead prosperous and fulfilling lives through our competence and utmost efforts.
“To stay healthy and feeling young” Nitta Gelatin group fulfills this desire of people worldwide through our relentless pursuit of meeting collagen's enormous potential.
- We will provide products and services that meet our customers' expectations of continued improvement.
- We will broaden the range of collagen applications through our ongoing efforts in R&D and production innovation.
- We will pioneer and create new markets by fostering a corporate culture that encourages facing and overcoming challenges.
Principles of Business Conduct
- We provide products and services that exceed customers' expectations.
- We comply with the codes of ethics, business practices, and relevant laws and regulations in each of our host countries.
- We value our relationships with shareholders and other stakeholder groups and disclose information in a timely fashion.
- We contribute to the global community by always treating people and the environment with the utmost care.
- We create a participative and rewarding workplace.
- We achieve our self-set goals with passion, speed and perseverance.
Corporate Quality Policy
Strive for desirable and reliable product quality without compromising the environment.
- Provide consistent and excellent quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations drive product development.
- Operate and continue developing business and production systems which ensures compliance to all applicable regulations and laws.
- Reevaluate and establish higher quality targets utilizing continuous improvement programs.
Corporate Environmental Policy
We conduct business activities in such a way that protects the environment and contributes to society.
We will strive to:
- Establish environmental objectives and targets and review them for continuous improvement.
- Promote resource saving, energy saving and waste reduction.
- Reduce carbon dioxide emissions that contribute to global warming.
- Participate in environmental conservation activities in conjunction with our local communities.
- Openly communicate our environmental policy and practices to enhance the environmental awareness of employees.